SRK - Dil Tou Pagal Hai on Madhuri




Shahrukh Khan and Madhuri Dixit met once again after all these years in the show "Jhalak Dikhla Jaa" that Madhuri is judging recently.

SRK and Madhuri have worked together in unforgettable films like Dil Tou Pagal Hai, Devdas, Anjaam, Koyla, Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam and perhaps some others.

Shahrukh said these words “I have no double thoughts when I say that the counting for the good and talented stops when I say ‘Ek do teen’. I would love to team up with Madhuri again or at least want her to make a guest appearance in my film in the years ahead.

“The recent interaction with her was refreshing and indeed I had a gala time. We spoke about our children at length,” he said.

Just as all Madhuri fans, Shah Rukh too is sold out on her beauty. “I just love her completely, she is my darling. I am fond of her deadly smile and beauty.”

So, it seems SRK's dil is still quite pagal on lovely Madhuri.