Pussy Day out













I was just thinking that I haven’t reported anything about Paris Hilton lately. As such I couldn’t find anything new or hot, but she too happens to be seen without undies on a couple of occasions. In fact there are a couple of other celebrities like Britney Spears, Jennifer Aniston & Linday Lohan who like to be bloated up from all the air that is available. It’s not just poor Yana Gupta.





I don’t want to repeat myself…this was my comment on Yana’s Pussy Day Out:





“I think she underwent some serious experience & I believe you only get to know yourself better when you beyond your limits. But as usual I’m a little confused cause I can’t understand what she was trying to prove since she was embarrassed. Was she trying to tell the world to try a new sport or was it just a pussy day out? I really don’t know how do women manage to walk without panties, but they do that with ease. Maybe her bf or someone might have asked her not to wear anything underneath, so that later on they can have a bit of fun. You know panties come in the way. This could be one explanation. Or she’s just plain desperate. Who in her right mind would go in a charity like that? I think she needs to have a frank conversation with someone. Maybe she doesn’t have a satisfactory sex life. She needs to change position. She’s certainly not getting the stimulus she deserves after all this hard work.”





I really do not know if this explanation fits or not. A part of the puzzle is definitely missing. The idea itself is uncomfortable but many women prefer not to wear undies. They kind of enjoy it I guess. Britney Spears, however, was looking absolutely mad. I feel sorry when I look at her. Jewish mysticism Kabala just didn’t turn out to be that lucky for her. Some people have too much respect for Jennifer Aniston, & they thought she might have been too lonely when she went out for the air. But she has done naked modeling, so I don’t think it’s any big deal. Paris Hilton is the kind of woman everyone thinks highly immature. Lindsay Lohan is another mad woman, so no one bothers as such. But these ladies kind of enjoy walking without panties.





I just did a little research on it. In fact it’s better if I don’t call it a research, cause one works really hard in it. I just wasted little bit of time on this topic. What I discovered is that lots of women were comfortable & some have even tried this out of curiosity as well.I think this is just a choice. Since I'm not a closed mind, so in this case, the question, most probably isn't why, it's why not.